DeEp InTo MaH FrEaKiN LyF

Monday, December 20, 2004

DiS iS iNsAnE! Agh..

It's almost 1:30am and me and cyron still dont know where to go. We are stranded, lacking money and directionless (if there's such a word). And this is because of my overflowing urge to attend my clan's Xmas Party at Malate. I attended the party, and dissed out my Office's xmas party and i even did not go to work. Well, u can't blame me..i just wanna be with my friends and especially with my significant other--my ever lovable and sometimes crazy BF,Cyron...anyways, we had a blast and we partied all night long..and after the EB, me and cyron was able to spent some quality time together...we just didnt know the sufferings after that...and here we are, suffering from all the crazy and selfish things that we did...but anyway, we're still together....so what the hell do i care? hahahaha......just kiddin....of course i care about other things, i'm just so busy being happy at that moment......blame me, but that wont have any effect on me....crazy, aight? hehe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home